In conjunction with the development of these maturity models, Aperture has developed a Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) maturity model to assist organizations in assessing their maturity in Data Center Service Management™ (DCSM™).
IT organizations must assess all aspects of process maturity, including DCSM maturity, in order to best deliver services to the rest of the enterprise. Leveraging Gartner's model as an overall framework, Aperture's DCIM Maturity Model evaluates the maturity of the overall data center physical infrastructure, a domain that has been severely under-developed in many organizations.
The offered infrastructures are as follows:
High Pressure Laminate
Our product is finished with a high pressure lami-nate that is used in 90% of computer room applications and is by far the most widely used for all applications.The laminate is solid tile 600mm x 600mm and unlike vinyl provides a uniform finish with no joints. HPL hasthe advantage of not requiring wax or maintenance that could create static.
Anti Static Access Floor Feature :
- Fire Proof Steel Sheet Contruction
- Light gloss expocy coalted surface
- High load Capacity
- Hard Wearing
Finished with a decorative anti-static high pressurelaminate panel that is easy to clean. It is also very hard wearing with an attractive finish. Offers occuracy withregards to height, is interchangeable, with simple in- stallation and disassembly and is easy to maintain.
Steel Cementious Access Floor System Performance HPL/Bare Panel
RAISED PLOOR YOUR FACILITY
Raised Floor system gives you solution to the modern office’s needs and the flexibility to access cables, piping and other IT infrastructures that are laid underneath your data center and office flooring.
Access floor which was invented to solve problems for cables in Mainframes and large computers are now widely used in office areas, telecommunication, data centers, switchgear rooms and etc.
With access floor, not only you will have a peace of mind for your cables and IT infrastructures, you can also use it as air plenum for Precision Air Conditioning and ensure maximum efficiency to cool your Computer Systems.
Our products are very well designed to suit all kinds of application, and are able to support most of modern equipments, such as UPS, Blade Computers, Racking System, and other Controlling devices.
We, PT Trinet Primasolusi strive our best to be both your long term partner and solution provider for your projects. Hopefully, our website can be resourceful to you and if there is any question, please feel free to send us an email or a call. Remember, choosing the right type of access floor system for your business will maximize your investment, today and tomorrow.
We design and manufacture modular, efficient and effective fire suppression systems with an innovative compound at the core of our technology.
FirePro systems use the latest generation of our patented FPC solid compound that is the pinnacle of many years of research and development. When activated the FPC solid compound is transformed into a rapidly expanding extremely effective and efficient fire extinguishing condensed aerosol.
The aerosol is propagated and evenly distributed in the enclosure under protection using the momentum generated during the transformation process. Unlike gaseous agents, the total flooding effect is achieved without increasing the pressure in the protected area/volume. Fire extinguishing is accomplished by the interruption of the chemical chain reactions occurring in the flame and not by the depletion of oxygen and/or cooling as suggested by the traditional triangle of fire. .
Conventional fire extinguishing agents extinguish fire by one or a combination of the following three methods:
Cooling: By absorbing heat from the fire and lowering its temperature.
Starvation: By reducing or cutting-off the fuel supply.
Smothering: By removing oxygen or reducing it below a certain level.
Total Flooding Pre-engineered System Design
- FirePro systems are designed in firm compliance with all relevant international standards such as: ISO 15779, NFPA 2010, IMO/MSC 1270, UL 2775, CEN/TR 15276, as 4487.
- FirePro engineered electrical parts, electronic control units and accessories, are fully certified for their compatibility whilst circuit monitoring is provided through sequential activator modules.
- FirePro condensed aerosol fire extinguishing units, panels and sequential activator modules are listed separately and independently but more importantly, they are certified as an integrated system.
Our Design Principles
The primary objective of fire protection is to safeguard human life, valued assets and the environment from the catastrophic effects of fire. Comprehensive fire protection requires an in-depth risk assessment and a vigilant system design.
The implementation of an integrated fire protection solution must deal with fire prevention and extinguishing as well as limiting its spread. To achieve this, various elements and parameters are involved such as:
Passive fire protection:
Fire resistant materials (e.g. paints, glass), intumescent pillows, fire dampers, door springs, compartmentalisation, fire detection and fire alarm and notification systems.
Active fire protection:
Selection of the fire suppression/extinguishing systems which also requires the study of the dynamics and fire classes.
The need to educate and train people:
Proper positioning of the system units:
- Away from any openings such as windows & doors
- At the right height
- Free from obstacles blocking the free and unhindered egress of the fire extinguishing agent
Rack servers are computers that are designed to function as servers and are configured for installation in a central framework that is known as a rack. Sometimes referred to as a rack-mounted server, the rack server fits neatly into a slot in the rack and functions to coordinate all local and remote sharing that is conducted throughout the facility. Both small large businesses make use of rack-mounted servers, especially if there is a need to provide remote access to a private network.
Because a rack server is relatively small in design, the rack is also designed to take up less floor space. This means that even if a utility closet has to be turned into the new home for the servers, there are racks that will fit into the space with ease. As long as there is some way to keep the small area cool, the rack server can function with nothing more than routine maintenance and care.
The IT industry uses racking systems almost generically. They use them to store drives, screens, speakers, and keyboards. Racking systems are also used in a lot of car and motorbike repair garages and also in bicycle repair workshops. Racking is really functional for any task that entails lots of small screws, bolts and tools because it comes in any size so you can keep all the bolts of the same size in one particular segment of the racking which makes them quick and simple to find.
5 Advantages to Open Frame Racks
Open frame server racks are a great solution to help stay organized in a cost-effective manner. Learn about the 5 advantages to using an open frame rack.
- Easy Installation
- Easy Maintenance
- Easy Cable Access
- Unrestricted Air Flow
- Lower Cost
Open frame racks make the hardware mounting process easier when compared to enclosed versions. Open frame server racks streamline process by letting you install mounting brackets from whichever angle is easiest.
Open frame racks don’t have walls, which makes it easier to maintain without having to remove the hardware at all.
The open design allows easy access by offering cabling on the outside of the rack.
Enclosed racks can create heat to build up but open frame racks provides unrestricted air flow in all directions, letting the hardware run in a cooler environment.
Open frame racks have lower production and shipping costs compared to enclosed racks. They use less material and take up much less space when disassembled.
What is an Rack Unit (RU) or U Space
Rack unit or RU (sometimes referred to as U) is a size dimension that describes the height of the space given for the equipment you are mounting in your server rack.
The hole spacing for standard 19” racks on the mounting upright is spaced in groups of three holes. This three hole group is defined as a Rack Unit (RU) or just a “U”.
The term 'Access Control' generally refers to a system that can control, monitor and restrict the movement of people, property or vehicles, in, out and around the building or site. The benefits of using the access control system include the prevention of loss or damage to capital assets and reduce the risk of personal injury to staff and visitors. Access control applications ranging from controlling a single entrance for managing large complex sites.
PHYSICAL ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS CONSIST OF THREE MAJOR COMPONENTS:
- PHYSICAL BARRIER
- ACCESS CONTROLLER AND READER (THE READER)
- Credentials ACCESS
Physical barriers preventing entry of unauthorized personnel and have a means of giving access to electricity. This is possible; door equipped with an electric device lock, turnstile, a park or a lift gate. For doors, magnetic door sensor can be added to monitor the position of the door, so that the alarm can be a salary increase if the door is left open or unlocked illegally. Because there is no way to ensure that only one person through the door when it opened, strict rules must be in place to prevent authorized users from allowing an unauthorized person to access through the door.
Physical barriers are used in access control, including door is equipped with an electric locking device, turnstiles, speed gates, elevators, parking gates, sidewalks and vehicle barriers. They all need a signal from the access controller before they will allow access.
Pavement, gate and vehicle barriers are usually accompanied by a vehicle detector that prevents more than one vehicle pass every time they open in response to a signal from the controller. The revolving door and the door speeds designed to allow only one person to pass every time they are activated. The elevator will stop only at a limited level and open their doors if they are allowed to do so by controlling access. However, they can not control how many people out at that level.
Because the simple door has no way to ensure that only one person passes when opened, strict rules must be in place that prohibit the duly authorized officer of allowing an unauthorized person to pass through the door. If this is not practical, then the one-pass system as the full height turnstiles to be installed. Alternatively, a 'virtual' electronic gate or can be mounted to detect how many people pass through the door when it opened. It can not prevent them from passing through but can raise the alarm to attract the attention of a security guard, or activate the camera.
Physical barriers electronically controlled by the access controller combined with some form of the reader to identify with the 'mandate' them. This may be a keypad, card reader or biometric readers. Together, the reader access controller and provides the ability to identify individuals and to authorize or refuse entry to them.
Controlling access may also be a 'stand alone' or networks to master (also known as 'on-line') access control system that manages the user database for all access points based PC. PC based software system can update each controller with the details of the access rights of each individual.
PC based access control system can offer many extra facilities such as a user's location, presence and usage monitoring, visitor management and automatically open the door during an emergency and the period assigned.
By using the software, all information will terintgrasi in a secure database.
One's identity is determined by the 'mandate', which may use a PIN code, access card, key fob, or a unique human characteristics such as fingerprints. In some cases, a combination of two or more of these credentials can be used to identify the person.
The most common type of credential is the access card (or badge). The types of cards including:
- Barcode - unique ID is stored in a barcode on the card similar to the way goods are identified for the inventory and the supermarket checkout.
- Magnetic stripe - a unique ID that is recorded onto the magnetic strip in a manner similar to a bank card details older.
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) - These cards store a unique ID electronically. The card is read by a special RFID reader that communicates with the card using radio frequency (RF) communications. The technology used fall into two main categories, proximity cards (125kHz frequency) and contactless smart card (13.56MHz frequency). RFID credentials are also available as key-fobs or tokens, which is more compact than the card.
Despite all the RFID system provides a sufficiently high level of security compared with a keypad and a system that uses bar code or magnetic strip, there is a wide selection of security levels, with the price of the card usually reflects the level of security provided, smart card systems are especially safe because of encryption techniques advanced and , in certain products, strict control of encoding and distribution.
Liebert APS UPS, 5-20 kVA
The Liebert APS UPS is a modular power protection solution for 5 – 20kVA applications. The UPS can be free-standing or rackmounted, and provides mission-critical availability while reducing costs and maintaining flexibility for the future.
The Liebert APS UPS provides mission-critical availability ensuring your critical IT functions – and your business – will be available and running as expected through power disruptions, fluctuations and outages.
The Liebert APS UPS adapts efficiently and effectively as the needs of your users and core business power requirements change. The UPS offers capacity on demand with FlexPower core modules – allowing you to change capacity in 5kVA/4.5kW increments up to 20kVA.
- True on-line double conversion UPS
- Transformer-free and transformer-based models
- User installable, hot-swappable capacity and battery modules
- Internal redundancy capability (N+2/20kVA)
Ideally Suited For :
- Small-to-medium-sized data centers
- Network closets
Liebert GXT3 UPS, 5-10kVA
Liebert GXT3 5 kVA to 10 kVA UPS systems provide true on-line protection in the smallest cabinets in their capacity range. These Uninterruptible systems offer internal batteries, unlimited extended external batteries, and internal bypass capability, resulting in continuous uptime for the connected equipment. Multiple power output configurations allow quick connection of protected loads.
Liebert GXT3™ 5 kVA to 10 kVA uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems provide true on-line protection in the smallest cabinets in their capacity range. These data center power systems offer internal batteries, unlimited extended external batteries, and internal bypass capability, resulting in continuous uptime for the connected equipment. Multiple data center power output configurations allow quick connection of protected loads.
Designed for rack-mount or tower modes, the Liebert GXT3 uninterruptible power system is available in 5kVA and 6kVA, 4U models; and 8kVA and 10kVA, 6U models. All models are available with output of 120/208V. Please note that the internal batteries for the Liebert GXT3 5kVa to 10kVA UPS must be ordered separately, and will ship separately. Depending upon the model you select, there may also be a separate POD required.
Power Assurance Package – Liebert GXT3 5kVA to 10kVA: Provides Five-Year Comprehensive Protection simplifying IT support with factory authorized technicians to handle installation and lifecycle requirements while assuring critical power availability: On-site Installation, Start-up, & (opt.) Removal; On-Site Service Support – 7x24 Services Performed, 100% Labor/Travel & 100% Parts Coverage; 4 Hour Customer Response; Preventive Maintenance Visit.
- Single-phase on-line UPS with multiple output options
- Installs in rack or tower configuration
- Protects against downtime with internal batteries and optional extended battery cabinets
- Provides wide input voltage range for fewer transfers to battery
Ideally Suited For :
- Network workstations
- Network closets
- Large network peripherals
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Industry-leading efficiency: 92% for transformer-free systems and up to 89.9% for transformer based systems.
- Scalability that allows you to cost-effectively add power capacity or battery modules as needed.
- Modular batteries, controls and power components to help reduce maintenance costs with user replacement.
- Two year hassle-free factory warranty program for repair or replacement of your Liebert APS UPS.
- Module-level redundancy eliminates the expense of purchasing and planning for additional cabinets.
- Reduced installation time and cost because units are shipped pre-configured and factory tested, no need for on-site assembly.
- Everything you need for efficiency and availability in one box: power modules, batteries, maintenance bypass, and distribution in a single, small-footprint cabinet.
- Integral battery monitoring with temperature compensated charging to prolong battery life and help reduce replacement costs.
Reliability and Serviceability
- Internal redundancy capability (N+2/20kVA) enhances reliability and provides multiple layers of power protection.
- No single point of failure - Full redundant design allows the critical load to run on conditioned power if there is a failure of any component in the system.
- Configurable design allows you to customize the Liebert APS UPS for your desired level of capacity and redundancy.
- Fault-tolerant design, enables the power, battery and control modules to take themselves offline if there is a problem, without sacrificing overall system integrity.
- Superior overload capabilities, able to provide conditioned power to temporary overloads without transfers to/from bypass power.
- Internal wrap-around maintenance bypass and frame-level bypass with independent controls in separate assembly provide higher reliability and availability.
- Capacity on demand with FlexPower™ core modules that allow you to change capacity as needed in 5 kVA/4.5 kW increments - without powering down.
- More real kW - 0.9 power factor provides more real power to support the I.T. load than other solutions in this size range.
- Isolated and non-isolated models to provide the right solution for your power protection needs.
- Integrated distribution PODs allow selection of a variety of distribution options to meet application requirements.
- Trellis™ platform connectivity, so the Liebert APS can easily be integrated with this robust, real-time data center optimization solution.
- Three Liebert Intellislot® ports allow integration and communication with a variety of infrastructure management solutions, leading to better power optimization and visibility.
- Optional matching external battery cabinets provide longer battery run times to protect against sustained power issues.
- Installation Flexibility – use on raised floors, traditional flooring, or in rack enclosures.
- Large input voltage window, which minimizes transfer to battery and increases battery life; low line transfer can range down to 110v.
- Wide range of use, with the ability to be installed on raised floors, traditional flooring, or in rack enclosures
Today your computer room or server room is a critical part of your business infrastructure and as such you need to be secure in the knowledge that it always remains operational. It is vital that all your sensitive equipment is monitored and controlled.
Introducing the sensorProbe8
The sensorProbe8 can record all events in its database with atime stamp of when the sensor alarm was raised and the actiontaken place. A standalone product with no external softwaredependencies, the sensorProbe8 gives you the very best foryour monitoring needs. It has 8 auto-sense intelligent sensorports which work with a wide range of AKCP intelligent sensors.It can use any combination of sensors to monitor temperature,humidity, water leakage, airflow, security and even controlrelays. AKCP sensors can also be used to detect AC voltage and measure DC voltage. Our sensors include an integrated data collection and graphing package to spottrends in the airflow, temperature and humidity.
SensorProbe8’s Main Features :
- Fully embedded TCP/IP and web-server.
- Built-in notification features - Email and SNMP traps.
- 8 auto-sense ports for connecting any AKCP sensors.
- A new improved web-based interface for easy configuration and monitoring.
- Continuous time feature on every sensor port to eliminate false warning alerts.
- Login for User and Administrator for better security.
- Battery backed time of day clock for an accurate system date and time.
- A standalone product without any external hardware and software dependencies.
- Micro code firmware update over the Internet.
- Customized color configuration for displaying alerts.
- Network Management System Integration
Want to buy in our e-commerece?BUY!